• News
  • Tech

First Legitimate iPhone X Impression Videos Surface Online

Last week a video surfaced on YouTube where a vlogger was able to get her hands on Apple's new iPhone X. The video was shot on Apple's campus, and the phone was obtained by the vlogger's father, who's an engineer at the company. This warranty charges $199 for the iPhone X, $149 for iPhone 8 Plus and $129 for iPhone 8.

In a subsequent video published Sunday, Peterson said she removed the video at Apple's request. "After Apple released their keynote, after plenty of Youtubers posted YouTube videos, hands-on iPhone X videos, I made a YouTube video about the iPhone X".

According to Peterson, her father was an engineer working on radio communications and Apple Pay features for the device.

Apple's iPhone X became available for pre-order this past Friday and due to exeptional demand, shipping dates have been pushed back to 5 to 6 weeks for both the 64GB and 256GB models.

In addition, Apple provided a review unit of the iPhone X to Steven Levy, who was notably one of the first reviewers of the original iPhone 10 years ago.

Peterson said her father doesn't hold a grudge against Apple and she will still buy Apple products. Though iPhone X has been revealed, Apple has serious policies for showing their products and recording them for unauthorized channels. The clip went viral, appearing on the trending page of YouTube and getting reposted by numerous Apple fan sites and forums.

So far, Apple has not publicly responded to any of this news. Apple struggled to manufacture aspects of the new features, and the iPhone X's November 3 debut will be about six weeks after the arrival of the iPhone 8, which is a less sophisticated device. If you don't have AppleCare+, a screen replacement will run you $279; by comparison, an iPhone 8 screen replacement is just $169.

Leave Your Comment

Leave Your Comment

Latest News

• Trunk-or-treats in Searcy start this weekend - The Daily Citizen

Trunk-or-treats in Searcy start this weekend - The Daily Citizen

The Nanticoke City Events Committee will host Trunk or Treat at Greater Nanticoke Area Senior High School from 5 to 7 p.m. The merchants association will give out free glow jewelry and hold costume contests for children ages 15 and under.

Taylor Swift naked in new music video

One user questioned the fans' hand placements October 15, writing, "why are your hands on her stomach??? is she pregnant or what". She has a whole new crop of ex-boyfriends to admonish in her songs and projects a far more sexual image.
    Martavis Bryant: Bigger role or I'll leave

It would be unfair to accuse Bryant of lying before having all of the facts, but the timing certainly raises some red flags. To be quite honest, I haven't visited with him because I've had bigger fish to fry. "Let's find a way to use him".
  • Anthony Joshua beats stand-in opponent Carlos Takam in tough fight

Anthony Joshua beats stand-in opponent Carlos Takam in tough fight

Anthony Joshua insists he remains humble and hungry ahead of Saturday's world heavyweight title defence against Carlos Takam. The fight was paused near the start of round 9 as the doctors needed to look at Takam's cuts, who let the fight continue.
    Wind advisory issued for Sunday

Wind advisory issued for Sunday

We could also see some downed tree branches and potential power outages as we get into Monday and those will pick up further. A coastal storm making its way up the East Coast is expected to bring heavy rainfall and powerful wind gusts to New Jersey.
    Nokia 9 Back Cover Leaked Dual Cameras Confirmed

So far, Nokia has launched four Android smartphones in India- the Nokia 3 , the Nokia 5, the Nokia 6, and the flagship Nokia 8 . This - Nokia 2 - is expected to be the cheapest Android phone by the company until date - cheaper than Nokia 3.
  • Nintendo Switch sells 7.6 million units worldwide

The famous Japanese video games console maker Nintendo Co Ltd.is expecting its highest earnings in seven years. KitGuru says: The Nintendo Switch is certainly doing well for Nintendo .
    Obamacare Rates Unlikely To Decrease In 2018 Says U. Health Plans CEO

Government insurance on the Exchange will be cheap and buyers will flock to the single payer remaining, the Federal Government. They said the low-income individuals affected by this move would likely face higher co-payments and other out-of-pocket costs.
    Is Skechers USA, Inc. (NYSE:SKX) A Safe Bet For Investors?

The Magic Formula was devised and made popular by Joel Greenblatt in his book "The Little Book That Beats the Market". On a percent-of-sales basis, NKE's free cash flow was 0% while SKX converted 4.14% of its revenues into cash flow.
  • Reviewing the Insider Trends for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)

Reviewing the Insider Trends for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)

Over a month, it has seen its stock price volatility to stay at 2.4% while shortening the period to a week, volatility was 2.66%. The stock is now moving above its 20-Day Simple Moving Average of 4.82% with a 50-Day Simple Moving Average of 8.73 percent.
    Dolphins look for measure of revenge in rematch with Jets

The offense got in gear as Jarvis Landry had 93 yards receiving and extended his streak to three games with a touchdown reception. On Sunday, Adams will be paired up against Dolphins tight end Julius Thomas who has 21 catches for 108 yards with no touchdowns.
    Men join #MeToo campaign with #HowIWillChange tweets

My attacker, a boy who I thought was my friend - my equal, my homecoming date - took advantage of me in the place I felt safest. I shrugged them off and stashed the experiences so deeply in my psyche's Junk folder that I forgot about them - until now.
  • Tottenham Hotspur forward Harry Kane to miss Manchester United clash

Tottenham Hotspur forward Harry Kane to miss Manchester United clash

Kane's participation could also be in doubt against Real Madrid, which could determine which club will finish top of the group. Pochettino said it was only a "small issue" but he did not want to exacerbate the problem by playing him against United.
    OnePlus 5T specifications Revealed through Antutu Listing

Yes, this one is going to sting if you've just mustered the courage to buy a OnePlus 5, and I still can't wrap my head around it. But while we are still waiting for it official announcement, OnePlus 5T has surfaced online along with price and specifications.
    Jacksonville Jaguars roll into Indianapolis and shut out the Colts 27-0

Though the Colts stink, it was impressive to see the Jaguars play a completely dominant brand of football from start to finish. Until Sunday, Bortles' most productive game this season was 244 passing yards in a Week 3 victory against Baltimore in London.
  • Issues in the Republican tax plan — Business Report

Issues in the Republican tax plan — Business Report

It was originally designed in the 1980s to be a supplement to pensions plans, not the main way Americans save for retirement. The yearly maximum pre-tax amount allowed for each employee is $18,000, and it is set to increase next year to $18,500.
    Google responds to Pixel 2 XL screen burn-in issues

Burn-in, which usually becomes a problem only after several years of activity, can make it hard to see information on the display. Google went for a relatively narrow color gamut to make the colors look more natural, but Android users aren't much used to that.
    Animal Crossing Mobile will be revealed this week via Nintendo Direct

We all know that free Android games aren't always free these days, but many of them are very close if you have a little patience. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp revolves around leaf tickets that are gathered through various activities and completing milestones.

Breaking News

Recommended

Apple fires iPhone X engineer after daughter's hands-on video goes viral

In 2005 Microsoft fired one of its employees after his son leaked photos of the unreleased Xbox 360 on to the world wide web. Peterson's father can be heard saying in the original video that "I did the Apple Pay on that phone, so I wanted to test it".

Amazon Profits Wafer Thin As Revenues Soar, AWS Biggest Contributor

Amazon generated 59 percent of its sales in North America, where it is now scouting a site for a second company headquarters. Amazon sales increased by 34 percent during the third quarter to $43.7 billion, the e-commerce giant reported on Thursday.

Who needs drones when Amazon Key delivers packages into your home?

And Amazon said the deliveries are carried out by drivers who are vetted with background checks and driving record reviews. To deliver your orders even when you are not home you , Amazon thinks of having found the key, or rather the lock.

Microsoft Discontinues Production of the Kinect

That meant getting the console at its most expensive time, as well as being force-bundled with the Kinect . Although production of the Kinect has been halted, it will continue to be used for different purposes.

Google Faces Pixel 2 Disaster

UBreakiFix now has over 335 retail locations and the company says they've fixed tens of thousands of Pixel smartphones already. We were also told that two of these devices will be considered "premium", while the third will fit into the "high" end tier.

USA warns of "Bad Rabbit" ransomware that hit computers in Europe

However, ESET, a Czech Republic-based security company said that, like NotPetya , Bad Rabbit is a variant of the Petya ransomware. The scheme of the new virus resembles earlier ones and similar vulnerabilities can be used to spread it, the top manager noted.

Pune ODI engulfed in corruption scandal

The hosts are in trial mode, resting players and testing combinations as they have their eyes set on the 2019 World Cup. We have taken a good look at the videos, how they played and from where [lengths] they sweep and things like that.

Sam's Grading The Pack Week 7: I Miss The Old Brett

His three rushes for 44 Yards and a touchdown was the only thing keeping him from an even worse grade this week. Should Brett Hundley be the starting quarterback moving forward? His longest completion went for only 14 yards.

OnePlus 5T images, tagline revealed

It appears OnePlus will be ready to unveil the OnePlus 5T soon, and it to be more than just a minor upgrade from the OnePlus 5 . As per the recent leaks , the OnePlus 5T will come with a 6-inch 18:9 screen but with dimension similar to current model.

Post-hurricane investing: How to look for win-win opportunities

To put that in perspective, it's roughly four times the amount that fell in Roanoke, over four days, producing the flood of 1985. A FAMILY of five have endured a tough few weeks as they have battled with the after math of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.