• News
  • Entertaiment

StormTrack Weather: Another cold front moves in Monday night into Tuesday

"As we approach Halloween, we can say for certain that Tarzan might not be the best choice for a costume this year", the National Weather Service in Kansas City tweeted Sunday.

This morning our 20s, 30s, and 40s will turn into 60s and 70s this afternoon with sunshine and dry condtions. We can expect overnight lows to fall into the mid to upper 40s. Our next system approaches Friday, bringing a few showers by late afternoon and early evening.

Monday: Partly cloudy to mostly cloudy; breezy.

"Those headed out for trick-or-treating should dress warmly, for most temperatures will quickly drop into the 40s and 50s shortly after nightfall", AccuWeather meteorologist Carl Babinski.

The evening will feature colder air, and gusty wind, so bundle up if you are heading out.

We're off to a chilly start in Mid-Michigan this morning with out-the-door temperatures largely in the 30s this morning as you get the commute started. Even though skies will gradually clear as the day progresses, cool north and northwest winds at 10 to 20 miles per hour will prevent temperatures from warming up beyond the low 50s. Over the years, Mid-Missouri has seen a large fluctuations in temperatures when it comes to the highs, but this year will feature a rare cold day. Temperatures will warm into the 60s for the rest of the week into next weekend. High temperatures will be near 5C, so any snow that falls should melt. There will be plenty of sunshine with winds from the southwest at 5-10 miles per hour.

Wednesday will see the high climb to 65 with cloudy skies and a chance fort a shower or two.

Leave Your Comment

Leave Your Comment

Latest News

• Issues in the Republican tax plan — Business Report

Issues in the Republican tax plan — Business Report

It was originally designed in the 1980s to be a supplement to pensions plans, not the main way Americans save for retirement. The yearly maximum pre-tax amount allowed for each employee is $18,000, and it is set to increase next year to $18,500.

Reviewing the Insider Trends for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)

Over a month, it has seen its stock price volatility to stay at 2.4% while shortening the period to a week, volatility was 2.66%. The stock is now moving above its 20-Day Simple Moving Average of 4.82% with a 50-Day Simple Moving Average of 8.73 percent.
    OnePlus 5T specifications Revealed through Antutu Listing

Yes, this one is going to sting if you've just mustered the courage to buy a OnePlus 5, and I still can't wrap my head around it. But while we are still waiting for it official announcement, OnePlus 5T has surfaced online along with price and specifications.
  • Nintendo Switch sells 7.6 million units worldwide

The famous Japanese video games console maker Nintendo Co Ltd.is expecting its highest earnings in seven years. KitGuru says: The Nintendo Switch is certainly doing well for Nintendo .

Taylor Swift naked in new music video

One user questioned the fans' hand placements October 15, writing, "why are your hands on her stomach??? is she pregnant or what". She has a whole new crop of ex-boyfriends to admonish in her songs and projects a far more sexual image.
    Jacksonville Jaguars roll into Indianapolis and shut out the Colts 27-0

Though the Colts stink, it was impressive to see the Jaguars play a completely dominant brand of football from start to finish. Until Sunday, Bortles' most productive game this season was 244 passing yards in a Week 3 victory against Baltimore in London.
  • Ouachita Parish Sheriff's Office warns parents of sex offenders on Halloween

Ouachita Parish Sheriff's Office warns parents of sex offenders on Halloween

Police in some towns will follow up with surveillance on the homes of sex offenders to make sure they are in compliance. The website for the statewide sex and violent offender registry is http://www.icrimewatch.net/indiana.php .
    McConnell: Trump Touched on Tax Reform, Nominees, Opioids

Thanksgiving holiday, echoing Trump's call to speed up the party's efforts to get the measure approved before year's end. Ryan said he wants the House to pass the Republican tax cut bill by the November 23 U.S.
    Dolphins look for measure of revenge in rematch with Jets

The offense got in gear as Jarvis Landry had 93 yards receiving and extended his streak to three games with a touchdown reception. On Sunday, Adams will be paired up against Dolphins tight end Julius Thomas who has 21 catches for 108 yards with no touchdowns.
  • Google responds to Pixel 2 XL screen burn-in issues

Google responds to Pixel 2 XL screen burn-in issues

Burn-in, which usually becomes a problem only after several years of activity, can make it hard to see information on the display. Google went for a relatively narrow color gamut to make the colors look more natural, but Android users aren't much used to that.
    USA  warns of

USA warns of "Bad Rabbit" ransomware that hit computers in Europe

However, ESET, a Czech Republic-based security company said that, like NotPetya , Bad Rabbit is a variant of the Petya ransomware. The scheme of the new virus resembles earlier ones and similar vulnerabilities can be used to spread it, the top manager noted.
    Men join #MeToo campaign with #HowIWillChange tweets

My attacker, a boy who I thought was my friend - my equal, my homecoming date - took advantage of me in the place I felt safest. I shrugged them off and stashed the experiences so deeply in my psyche's Junk folder that I forgot about them - until now.
  • First Legitimate iPhone X Impression Videos Surface Online

First Legitimate iPhone X Impression Videos Surface Online

If you don't have AppleCare+, a screen replacement will run you $279; by comparison, an iPhone 8 screen replacement is just $169. The clip went viral, appearing on the trending page of YouTube and getting reposted by numerous Apple fan sites and forums.
    Saudi Arabia becomes first country to grant citizenship to robot

Last month, Saudi Arabia announced that it would open itself to VoIP calling services like Skype and WhatsApp . Non-Saudis are rarely given citizenship , despite the kingdom being the birthplace of many of them.
    OnePlus 5T images, tagline revealed

OnePlus 5T images, tagline revealed

It appears OnePlus will be ready to unveil the OnePlus 5T soon, and it to be more than just a minor upgrade from the OnePlus 5 . As per the recent leaks , the OnePlus 5T will come with a 6-inch 18:9 screen but with dimension similar to current model.
  • Apple fires iPhone X engineer after daughter's hands-on video goes viral

Apple fires iPhone X engineer after daughter's hands-on video goes viral

In 2005 Microsoft fired one of its employees after his son leaked photos of the unreleased Xbox 360 on to the world wide web. Peterson's father can be heard saying in the original video that "I did the Apple Pay on that phone, so I wanted to test it".
    IPhone X Is Officially Available for Pre-Order - Place Yours Now

What this means is that you will need to sport a fast trigger finger when you're placing the pre-order for the device. The iPhone X was announced a month ago during Apple's September event alongside the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus .
    Google is

Google is "investigating" reports of Pixel 2 XL display burn-in ars_ab.settitle(1191773)

The smaller Pixel 2 , with its larger bezels, has a Samsung AMOLED panel. 9to5Google's Pixel 2 XL review unit had this problem. We have discovered that this is not a bug and is instead intended behavior exhibited by the Google Pixel 2 .

Breaking News

Recommended

Anthony Joshua beats stand-in opponent Carlos Takam in tough fight

Anthony Joshua insists he remains humble and hungry ahead of Saturday's world heavyweight title defence against Carlos Takam. The fight was paused near the start of round 9 as the doctors needed to look at Takam's cuts, who let the fight continue.

WhatsApp FINALLY lets user delete sent messages, here's how to do it

WABetaInfo , a platform that sends out news related to Whatsapp beta versions had first indicated about the rollout. WhatsApp users will be able to delete messages that they have either sent to a group or an individual chat.

Trunk-or-treats in Searcy start this weekend - The Daily Citizen

The Nanticoke City Events Committee will host Trunk or Treat at Greater Nanticoke Area Senior High School from 5 to 7 p.m. The merchants association will give out free glow jewelry and hold costume contests for children ages 15 and under.

Amazon Profits Wafer Thin As Revenues Soar, AWS Biggest Contributor

Amazon generated 59 percent of its sales in North America, where it is now scouting a site for a second company headquarters. Amazon sales increased by 34 percent during the third quarter to $43.7 billion, the e-commerce giant reported on Thursday.

Who needs drones when Amazon Key delivers packages into your home?

And Amazon said the deliveries are carried out by drivers who are vetted with background checks and driving record reviews. To deliver your orders even when you are not home you , Amazon thinks of having found the key, or rather the lock.

Google Faces Pixel 2 Disaster

UBreakiFix now has over 335 retail locations and the company says they've fixed tens of thousands of Pixel smartphones already. We were also told that two of these devices will be considered "premium", while the third will fit into the "high" end tier.

Pune ODI engulfed in corruption scandal

The hosts are in trial mode, resting players and testing combinations as they have their eyes set on the 2019 World Cup. We have taken a good look at the videos, how they played and from where [lengths] they sweep and things like that.

Martavis Bryant: Bigger role or I'll leave

It would be unfair to accuse Bryant of lying before having all of the facts, but the timing certainly raises some red flags. To be quite honest, I haven't visited with him because I've had bigger fish to fry. "Let's find a way to use him".

Nokia 9 Back Cover Leaked Dual Cameras Confirmed

So far, Nokia has launched four Android smartphones in India- the Nokia 3 , the Nokia 5, the Nokia 6, and the flagship Nokia 8 . This - Nokia 2 - is expected to be the cheapest Android phone by the company until date - cheaper than Nokia 3.

Obamacare Rates Unlikely To Decrease In 2018 Says U. Health Plans CEO

Government insurance on the Exchange will be cheap and buyers will flock to the single payer remaining, the Federal Government. They said the low-income individuals affected by this move would likely face higher co-payments and other out-of-pocket costs.